Broughton Castle, Oxfordshire
- Provide a high quality design that reflects the prestige of the privately owned historic house
- Improve efficiency and environmental impact of the washrooms
- Robust choice of materials for improved performance during the cold winter months when the poorly insulated building is not in use
- Duct panelling to conceal cisterns
- Improvements in water use: Infra red taps and dual flush cisterns
- LED down lights on PIR sensor controls including emergency lighting
- Using two of the most advanced wood products available, the wall panels were constructed using Accoya and Tricoya because of their superior performance qualities.
- Large 600 x 600 hard wearing porcelain tiles with a slip rating of R13 to ensure maximum safety for users stepping straight in from outside where it might be wet.
- Granite worktops with under counter basins
- Shaker style wall panels and doors made bespoke to suit existing layout
- Concealed pipe work to improve hygiene and maintenance
- Improved lighting and air extraction
- Complete project management and installation provided by IGLOOS Washrooms
- Used only trusted and approved sub-contractors for specialist works