Moduvac® is a modular washroom system comprising of various basin, cubicle and urinal components that may be mixed and matched to suit each event’s individual aspects and is available in a choice of styles.
- Moduvac loos need to be installed inside a structure which you must floor, line and create baffle entrances. IGLOOS can provide Panelled walling if required but this does not come as standard. The overall appearance is of a very high standard.
- Features such as porcelain basins with infra-red taps and solid wood or corian vanity tops create an elegant finish to an event.
- This system is primarily vacuum operated but can be converted to a mains flushing system. The vacuum flush uses less than one litre of fresh water compared to the mains flush of approximately 5 litres.
- External Moduvac® units are available for use as staff loos or as an alternative to trailer mounted units for guests and whilst usually positioned outside may also be sited within a structure if necessary.
- Disabled Loos available in this range.
- Constant power and fresh water supplies required for operation.
"Thank you for providing the toilets to our event...They were perfect and catered for our needs very well and looked immaculate."
Please get in touch now 01438 861418
The Contemporary Oak Style is built from solid oak. The hand basin units are available with either two ceramic or glass basins or three glass basins.
The Mali Wenge MODUVAC® is a sturdy, modular system clad in stunning, contemporary wood grain laminated panels.
The title of the range reflects the delivery of individual cubicles, hand basins and urinals, ensuring specific selection.
Zebrano External MODUVAC® Modules sit on floor level and can be positioned either outside or inside a structure with only a small step up into them. Units come in a choice of layouts and styles.
Mali External MODUVAC® modules sit on floor level and can be positioned either outside or inside a structure with only a small step up into them. Units come in a choice of layouts and styles.
The pre-fabricated disabled toilet module can be sited inside or outside and operates usually on the vacuum system but can be converted if necessary to the mains drainage and water supplies particularly for long term hire. The unit comes fitted with all the requirements such as an alarm for special needs.