Heacham Junior and Infant School
3 - 6 Weeks
Working within a strict budget, IGLOOS were asked to design, supply and install a new washroom area for the Key Stage One Children. Remove all existing products and transform the area into a contemporary, child-friendly washroom. The school were also keen that the washrooms have a unique feel, the children had previously decorated the washroom area using paints.
- IGLOOS gave the schools Art Club a blank canvas where they were asked to submit designs for the cubicle doors. Four final designs were selected by the headmistress and given back to IGLOOS. These designs were then scaled up to actual size and reproduced onto bespoke laminate which was in turn bonded MR chipboard then used to create the cubicle doors.
- Corian Trough was installed as a space saving child friendly alternative to sinks. Touch sensitive taps with a pre-mixed water supply making it both easy to use and helping encourage hygiene.
- Child-friendly design with easy to use features
- Children artwork was used
- Curved door tops offering additional passive supervision by adults
- During summer holidays
- Easy to maintain and keep clean.