A National Trust property, Belton House required a washroom area suitable for both children and adults to accommodate a new indoor play area and restaurant.
- IgPS providing a fully welded steel frame structure.
- Compact grade laminate
- Wall hung WC pans
- Bowl urinal with rim flushing and sensor
- Vanity Troughs offer a modern space saving alternative to traditional basins.
- Stepped vanity troughs set a height suitable for both adult and child use
- Modern sanitary ware specified
- Easy to clean design
- Installation by IGLOOS working with main contractor
- Working towards a tight deadline